Orange Doc Family Medicine’s mission is to deliver outstanding, compassionate and trustworthy medical care to all ages in the Clermont and South Lake County area, by focusing on the four principles of access, interaction, reliability and vitality.
Some ways to Prevent Illness:
Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. Germs spread this way.
· Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
· If you are sick with flu–like illness, CDC recommends that you stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone except to get medical care or for other necessities. (Your fever should be gone without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.)
· While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.